How to Verify Bank Account, Pan Card, Debit Card, Credit Card, Mobile Number in PayPal Account? If you also want answers to all these questions, then you have come to the right place. In this post I will tell you how to create a PayPal Account. And how do they verify everything in it. Apart from this, I will tell you what are the benefits of PayPal. And why should we use PayPal. Now you will be able to use PayPal in India too.
If you earn money online on the Internet, then you need a mode to pay or receive money. By the way, people use Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card. But in many places they do not have an option. There we read the need for a mode like PayPal or Google Wallet. Let us know that PayPal is a very old and reliable payment company.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an American Payments Company that operates the Online Payments System worldwide. Through PayPal, you can send and receive Worldwide Payments without any extra charges. Its services are very fast, Payment Process Instantly works.
PayPal was established on December 1998 in California, United States. Accordingly, it became a very old company, and it has proved to be a reliable company as well. Today, PayPal has more than 20 Million users.
If your work is international based, that is, your payment comes from abroad, then you will need PayPal. Apart from this, if you earn money by doing online work like – Blogging, YouTube, Fiverr, Affiliate Marketing, Freelancing, Etc. So it is very important to have your PayPal Account.
Why is a PayPal Account required? And what are its benefits?
1) You can make Payments without giving Debit or Credit Card details. This will keep your Credit Card and Debit card Secure.
2) If you do not have a Credit Card, then you can also make Payments by adding a Debit Card to PayPal. Many bloggers do not have credit cards.
3) You can send or receive online payments from other countries.
4) It contains Instantly Payments Process. This means that after the payment is sent, you can receive it immediately.
5) No Extra Charges are read in it while doing Transaction.
6) In this you can send Invoice to your Clients.
How to create PayPal Account?
To create a PayPal Account, you must first go to [PayPal.com]. After that click on Sign Up. Clicking on Sign Up will be Next Page Open. In which you will get 3 options [For Shoppers, For Business, For Freelancers]. If you are a businessman or you have a company, then you will choose For Business.
Read Also:- Everything You Should Know About Google Alerts
If you provide Online Services, in return for which you want to get money online. So you will select For Freelancers. Apart from this, if you are a Blogger, YouTuber, or Individual Person, then you will select For Shoppers. And then click on Next.
Choose Your Account Type on PayPal
1) After clicking Next, a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to fill your details.
2) Here you have to enter your Country, Email I.D., and Password. And then click on Continue.
Sign Up for free Individual PayPal Account
3) Now the Personal Details Form will open in front of you, in which you have to fill your full name, DOB, full address, mobile number, etc. Then Tick [??] the “Terms & Conditions”. And then click on “Agree And Create Account”.
4) After clicking on “Agree And Create Account”, in which page will open, you will have to fill your Debit or Credit Card details. If you want, you can also link your card later by clicking on “I’ll Link My Card Later”.
5) Now friends, your PayPal Account has been successfully created. Just like you click on “Link Card” or “I’ll link my card later”. After that the dashboard will open in front of you.
How to Link Bank Account / Credit Card / Debit Card in PayPal Account
Now you have to activate your PayPal account. For which you will have to link your Bank Account with PayPal. When you add a bank account with your PayPal account, then PayPal will do two very small transactions in your bank account for verification.
After viewing Amount of both Transaction, you have to get Amount Verify in PayPal. Once both the accounts are verified, your PayPal account will become active.let’s learn how to make us Verify.
1) After entering Dashboard, click on Notification.
2) Now click on the message that is coming on Notification.
3) Now a new page will open in front of you. In which you will get “Personal Information”, “Pan Number”, “Bank Details”, Etc. To be filled.
4) Now after filling “Personal Information”, click on “Add Bank”. And click on the Next button.
5) Now the page will open, from here you can link or add bank account, credit and debit card.
link your bank account with PayPal
6) To add a bank account, click on “Link a bank account”. And click on “Link a Card” to add a debit or credit card.
7) Now fill your Bank Account Details in the next page. Such as: – Bank Name, Account Number, IFS Code, Bank Holders Name, Etc.
8) After the bank is added, PayPal will conduct 2 transactions in your bank account in 24 to 48 hours. You have to verify the amount of both these transactions by putting them in your paypal account.
9) After Verify, your PayPal account will be activated. And you can send or receive payment to anyone.
So friends, this was all the information about PayPal. If you have missed any information related to PayPal, then please tell us by commenting, we will add the use in the next update. I hope you liked the post. And you have understood all the things I have said. If you still have any question, you can ask us by commenting. If you liked the post, please share this post with all your friends on social media.